Monday, December 6, 2010

Tea Party

Hayley, Grandma, GG, Aunt Kathy, Bree, Aunt Carol and Charlotte headed to Walnut Ridge for a Tea Party on Sunday afternoon. I am so glad that Mom takes her to prissy things like this, because Lord knows, I would totally be out of my element. She had a blast and enjoyed having some "girlie time" with the girl cousins (minus Lola and Macy--they are too little!)--they are a mess. I wish I could of been a fly on the wall to hear the conversations that were taking place. At Thanksgiving, I was in stitched listening to the girls talk and get so excited about it coming up.

Hayley loved the tea--lots of fun activities, coloring, bracelet making, story time and visiting with Santa!

I had to laugh at this picture, she looks so little and scared. We all know that's not the case, I'm sure that she was telling Santa all that is on her list...guitar, crayon maker and UK cheer leading outfit--Yes, you heard me correctly....just 3 items! I am sure Santa was thrilled with that!!

You can tell she was one whipped girl--Momma sent me this on the way to meet them on Sunday afternoon. It's safe to say that she had a blast! Thanks again, Momma for taking her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment