Friday, December 10, 2010

Lazy Friday

I couldn't tell you the last time we had a lazy Friday night. Well tonight was one of those and we enjoyed it thoroughly. After school we came home, fed, packed the stove and I let the kids play outside for a few minutes while I vacuumed out my car. It was so nice to be able to get some much needed fresh air without freezing to death. We will pay for it later, but oh well, such is life!
All of us had our baths and jammies on by 6:30--heaven on earth!! The kids enjoyed a couple of games on the Wii while I started a load of laundry and straightened up a little.

 I have to laugh, these are the days that I long for...the ones few and far between of doing absolutely nothing at all on a Friday. I cherish these memories for I know that it won't be long before we are on the go again, but for now, we are going to spend some quality family time being lazy doing nothing, but everything!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment