Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

Hunter awoke at 5:00 and was super excited to see what Santa brought. Brian talked him into laying in bed with us for a bit, this lasted til about 7:00. Poor thing was super excited and kept asking if we could get up. Finally I told Brian that he HAD to wake up so these poor babies could have Christmas. We have already decided that next year we are not waiting for him to wake up, he'll just miss out!!



Santa must of thought someone was super good this year.
He left Hunter an Ipod Touch
Crayon Maker for Hayley
and a PIN K guitar!!
Me and my babies
They both are getting so big

Air Filter for Daddy
(he picked it out...not what I would of bought him!)

Here's the next Taylor Swift

I feel that I don't have too many pictures to post and I don't.  I was really trying to be in the moment and enjoy it instead of making the kids wait, pose, stop and smile all the time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS
MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment