Sunday, April 18, 2010

Team Kids

Team Kids sang on last Sunday and did a wonderful job as always. I had my camera out and full intentions on taking pictures and recording the kids, but didn't get the chance to do. Thanks to my friend Diana for letting me steal these off her blog! I had my hands full with 24 kiddos (age 2-6) from my class--it was like herding sheep trying to make sure one didn't escape!! Once my class got done singing their song, all the other grades came together and sang--it was such a blessing to see the future of our church in action!
Hayley is on the second row, 3 from the left


The whole team kid group: As you can tell there are LOTS of little ones
in the front and the bigger kids are in the back.
Hayley is in the front row: 5th from the left
Hunter is on the back row: 5th from the left

No comments:

Post a Comment