Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniel


Sgt. James Daniel Faulkner
April 28, 1981-September  8, 2004

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Daniel,
Happy Birthday to you!

Here is to one of my biggest hero's--can't believe that you would of been 29 today...seems like just yesterday we were playing in the street, walking to Yummy's or just hanging out at your house. I am forever grateful that  Heather is my best friend and that I was blessed to be apart of the "adopted Faulkner clan." You are my guardian angel who has watched over my family many of times, THANK YOU!!

There is not a day that passes that I don't think of you and the selfless sacrifice you made. Words can't begin to show my gratitude for all that you did so that we can live in this free country! I love you and miss you lots--will be sure to drink a cold one for you!!

For all those reading this blog, please stop for a moment and pray for our troop and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment