Thursday, April 22, 2010

Buddy Bats

The second grade classes at Taylorsville went to see the Louisville Bats play for Education Day at Slugger Field. I was a little hesitant when I signed up to be a chaperon just because I have always seen on the news how crowded this event is and it has been cold here--I just need to learn how to say "NO!" Well, let me tell you how wrong I was...awesome seats (front row, section 105--right in front of the playground), awesome weather (sunny, a slight breeze and 73) and awesome crowd (500 compared to the usual 10,000) I had a great time with Hunter and the Bats won so it was an added bonus. Oh yeah, when we were eating lunch, I looked up and saw my favorite nephew--Mr Keegan Abner--what a special surprise on a special day!

Me and Hunter

Ben Miles and Hunter

 GO Bats!

No comments:

Post a Comment