Friday, April 16, 2010

randomness

I am starting to think that both Hunter and Hayley are acting more like Brian each day! Here are some of the funny things they have said lately:

Hayley: "Momma, I can spell John Wall!"
Me: "You can, who is John Wall?" ( I know who he is!)
Hayley: "Duhhhh Momma, he plays for UK-- J-o-h-n W-a-l-l-
*She was SO proud (and so was I)


Hayley: " I can spell Coach Calapari too"
Me: "Wow, I can't even spell that one"
Hayley: "It's easy...C-A-L!!"


Hunter: "Are we having Lima beans for dinner?"
Me: "Yes, I thought you liked lima beans?"
Hunter: " I do like lima beans. Lima beans are green beans cousins! But I don't like DeMarkus Cousins--I am a UL fan not UK "
**side note: Hunter would NEVER eat veggies when he was little-I made a big deal about lima and green beans being cousins and he thought it was so neat and has ever since loved lima beans!**

No comments:

Post a Comment