Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Pictures

What a great day to have pictures (can you feel my sarcasm?)--at 8:00 it was already 68 degrees, humid and sticky, that leads to a guarantee that my kids will look like they just rolled out of bed by the time comes for them to have their pictures made. Hayley's hair will be all over the place by 9:00 and Hunter's shirt will be wrinkled and un-tucked. I am crossing my fingers that lunch will be after pictures--if not--then its a sure bet that they both will be wearing samplings from lunch on their shirts! I had decided not to purchase individual pictures,we just had some done in January, and we are getting spring pictures done in May on the farm! Anyways....here are a few that I took this morning as proof that they did look 1/2 way decent before I took them to school. **THEY PICKED OUT THEIR OWN CLOTHES**

No comments:

Post a Comment