Monday, April 19, 2010

Just another day

in paradise.... I mean on the farm! We have a bull with a hurt foot so tonight Brian had to play Vet and try to get this foot cleaned out. I was excited because it was the first time that we have used the head chute and it was so nice not having to tie up a cow and try to hold it still while you work on them! I tell you it was a good investment! Way to think honey!!

Hayley's job was to hold the rope so that the gate wouldn't open...

Hunter's job was to feed the cow so that he would calm down


Hayley is going thru this stage where she is "scared" of the cows so we made her (yes, I know I am an evil mother) go and feed the cow. He could not "get her" because of the chute.

look at how long that tounge is!

  She was much more relax after several pieces.
Brian job was to wash the foot off and put some medicine on it!

 The kids kept asking if he was spray painting his foot since it was blue!

My job was to take pictures!


It was a neat learning experience for the kids and everything went as planned. Now just have to sit back and watch the medicine work its wonders! Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment