Friday, April 23, 2010

Junior

came to visit today and it just happened to be on a day that I was subbing!! As soon as I saw his sweet little face I couldn't help but snatch him up and just give him some Ms. Jessica lovin' complete with lots of hugs and kisses.  The kids were just as exicted to see him (and Mimi) and couldn't wait to hear all about his new school-Simpsonville Elementary. Seems he is adjusting well and is showing all his new teacher and friends what a smart boy is!! He promises to come back again before school is out for the summer--can't wait to see him again. I love and miss my little friend--it's weird to walk into the class and not hear him shout for me or come and get hugs!! Keep up the good work Junior--I'm proud of you!!! My prayers are sent out daily for you and Mimi !! LOVE YOU FRIEND!!!
Junior, Mimi and Ms. Sweazy

No comments:

Post a Comment