Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Clayton turns 3!!!

I can't believe that I am blogging about Clayton's 3rd birthday!! It seems like just yesterday he was born and now he is on his way growing up. I tell you what, I totally feel like this is my third child, you know, the child that I never had-and to think that he is not  is something else!! I have had him since he was about 11 weeks old and have seen him grow in so many ways. He has brought so much love, joy, laughter and happiness to our lives.
 I never thought that Brian would be so crazy over someone else child, but boy am I wrong. They are buddies--it's like a mini me or something!! Whenever Brian comes home from work, Clayton runs to the door and greets him with a big hug and kiss, they nap together, ride the tractor together and believe me get into all kinds of trouble together as well!! Don't worry, he is "Jessie's boy"  just ask him and he will tell you.

Hunter and Hayley are just as crazy over him as anyone-- Hayley is little Ms. Mother Hen, imagine that and Hunter wants to tech him everything he knows. Ask them who Clayton is, they will tell you it's their cousin!! I have tried and tried to explain that he is not really their cousin, but guess its just because the only cousin they really get to play/see on a regular basis is Keegan.    


Last night after baths, the kids were hard at work on birthday cards for Clayton. They each had put so much time and effort into their works of art....

and couldn't wait for him to come this morning to share them with him! They each had to read their cards to him. I love the expression on their faces--priceless!!

 I think that this is my favorite picture from today--look how they are all holding up 3 fingers--we may have to work on this some more!!

Anyways:
Happy Birthday Clayton Thomas Shouse

                              WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment