Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shopping in Nassau

We got back to our room about 5 after spending all day at the Island and we all were beyond ready for a shower to rid the sand of every crevice of our bodies! After we all were refreshed, filled with the 1000 frozen yogurt ice cream cone and cleaned up we hit the streets of Nassau for a little shopping.
 I wished that I would of taken more "family pictures" while we were on the cruise. Here I was trying to be good and not capture everything with the camera. If I ever win the lotto, I am going to hire someone to follow my beautiful family around and take pictures so we all can be in them!

We talked with several people who said that the shops closed at 6! Had we known this we wouldn't of gotten back on ship and cleaned up, oh well!! This isn't the most "kid friendly" place in the world and I was actually a little hesitant on going too far into the city. We hit just a few stores on the main drag and was sure to make it onto the ship before sun down. Brian was a little stressed to stay the least, God love him, he is the most thoughtful hubby and dad ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment