Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hollywood Beach

Our hotel was about 20 minutes from the beach and within walking distance of several yummy restaurants (Taco Bell, Chipotle, TGIFridays, Wendy's, Incredible Dave's) and stores (Borders, Old Navy, Home Goods). We love being able to wander around and not being couped up in the hotel room.



We had a shuttle that took us to Hollywood Beach (about a 2 0 minute drive) and spend ALL day there--it was so nice to just relax and play in the Ocean. I could get used to this, but could do without all the sand!




 I have always wanted to rent one of these thanks to my Momma. We had to try it out, and it was so much fun and cheap, $20 an hour! The kids loved riding this and we rode from one end of the Boardwalk to the other. Nothing like getting a work out and sight seeing all at once.

What's going to the beach without stopping at all the little shops along the way?! Hayley tried on a coconut bra and had us a laughing so hard we were crying. Lord, we are in trouble when she gets older.
Brian saw this shirt and flipped out because it totally looks like Hunter, glasses and all!! We wanted to get it for him, but he was embarrassed so we didn't!! Now he tells me he wishes we bought it, sorry Buddy!

 I love this man so much. He is the best husband and Daddy to our kids that I could ever ask for. It was so nice to be able to spend some much needed time away, catching up and not having to worry about the farm or work.
 Sometimes I sware I have 3 children....

It was a wonderful way to start our vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment