Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lighting gets a Bath

It's been so HOT outside and Lighting has been a mess when he has came in from the field from rolling and grazing all day long, we decided to give him a bath! He LOVED it. I was worried about how he would do at first, since it was going the be the first time the kids would do this, but he did wonderfully!! He hardly moved any and kept stretching his neck out when we were washing/scrubbing/brushing him--guess it felt good!
*Yes I still have my suit on, we had just gotten back from swimming with friends I hadn't changed yet*

 I was so worried about watching the kids wash him that I didn't think to take any pictures. Thankfully, Hayley has grabbed my phone--I have trained her well.






The kids had fun bathing Lighting, after a while to was more like work so they decided play in the hose, which was fine with me. It's hard work trying to get his white clean---he didn't look all that dirty, but was we were scrubbing, lots of dirt began to surface. It took a while to get him clean, but finally he was clean. We shall see how long this lasts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment