Thursday, June 16, 2011

Night in the Bahama's

Brian and I actually got to have a "date night" while on our Cruise!! The kids were begging to go to Carnival Kids Camp. I was very hesitant with this but after talking with Brian, meeting and drilling the staff and lots of prayer,  I decided that I would let them go for a while. I had to laugh because they both kept saying they were "doing us a favor and giving us some alone time!" I tell you they are both going to be very dangerous when they are together and older!We sent them with rules (imagine that),walkies talkies and checked in on them LOTS when they were there.


Brian and I did enjoy some much needed time together and loved every minute of it! We walked around, had actual full conversations without being interrupted, shopped some, played bingo, saw a show and a comedian!
I had to keep busy or I would worry about the kids. Guess its just part of life that they are growing up and don't need me as much now as I need them. Just have adjust to this stage of life, seems like its coming earlier then I remember.



The kids had a blast, met lots of friends and stayed busy with games, etc. Hayley's class has a dance off and she won "with her moves"--good Lord, help us! Hunter class has a scavenger hunt, and video games, he was in heaven
I had to laugh when I saw this little monkey hanging from our ceiling--how fitting and fits in with my monkey kids perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment