Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blue Lagoon Private Island

After we waited in line to get off the ship we headed to find our off shore excursion host. We headed to Blue Lagoon, a private island, for a day of fun in the Bahama sun!!


 Getting our wrist bands for our excursion



 Hotel Atlantis
 Entrance to our island
Hayley has been talking about swimming with the dolphins forever. All it took was one look at her Daddy and her batting her eyelashes and then next thing you know, she and I were in the water for 45 minutes with the dolphins. The water was COLD and I was very stressed because Hayley could only touch on her tippy toes, and was hanging on me!  This was an AWESOME experience, we got to feed, hug, dance, pet, touch teeth and play with the dolphins!! I have more pictures that we ordered that I need to scan in.

The water park was something straight out of Wipe Out and was so much fun! I honestly think that Brian had more fun then anyone, he is such a big kid!!

The beach, water and sand was beautiful. I wish that the water wasn't so cold so that I could of enjoyed it more. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching the kid and Brian while soaking up some sun~


LOVE HIM
 Bouncies slides with water that you went way to fast on



A certain little girl was worn out on the ride back to the port, just enough time for a 45 minute nap!

I am still amazed at how big our ship was

No comments:

Post a Comment