Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cruise-Day 1

We were up and at 'em early and eagerly awaiting our shuttle from Ft Lauderdale to the Port of Miami (about at 35 minute drive). Cruise day was finally here and we all were excited and couldn't wait to be aboard the Carnival Imagination!! We could board at 12 and then our boat was scheduled to pull away from port at 4pm!!


 This is the arena where the Miami Heat plays
 Our first view of the our ship
 Looking out window as were waited in line to get check in
 Main floor--it was soo pretty!

 So beautiful
 The weather was quite windy, can you tell?



 Hunter and Hayley LOVED this little slide--it was really tall and the lines moved quickly! I didn't go down it, I was content with watching and listening to the kids scream as the did.


 The pool on the main deck wasn't quite what I thought it would be, it was VERY small. Needless to say the kids didn't mind. I am starting to think that they are part fish!!


 The ocean was a little rough in the afternoon, nothing major. I was so relaxed watching and listening to the waves crash against the boat--very peaceful
 Oh, the fruit. I tell you that we were in HEAVEN!!! Fresh, unlimited fruit....watermelon, honeydue, cantalope, berries, grapes, and pienapple. I ate so much that my mouth had sores on it, but it was worth every second of it!!

 This was the highlight of the evening for the kids, simply because they had NO idea that it was coming!! You should of heard the giggles and saw the smiles that this little rabbit caused!!

No comments:

Post a Comment