Friday, June 24, 2011

Check--Ups

My kids are abnormal...they LOVE going to Dr. Massey's!! Guess it's because we were always there for Hayley when she was little (knocking on wood as I type that), but thankfully we are starting to outgrow that. It was last October before we were seen in May for her ears, 7 months and one of our longest stretches!! 
I always tease Dr. M that she can afford her house, vacations and holidays because we were paying her and Dr. Eyre's ( her hubby and Hayley's old ENT) salary forever!! When you find someone who is awesome as Dr M, its worth all the money.  WE LOVE HER!!

Hayley woke up last night several times screaming about her right ear so she was being extra loving today while we waited. I was glad that we had this appointment already scheduled so we could have her ears looked at. One month ago to the day was when we had our last ear infection--I have a feeling that the cycle is going to start back.


The kids were excited that they didn't have to get finger pricks, throat swabbed, pee in a cup or shots (Hunter did get a Heb A shot, by my choice)  Blood pressure was good, must take after Momma and not Daddy!!



 Can't believe that my babies are going to be in the 2nd and 4th grade!!! Where has time and summer gone? Seems like its flying by...makes me sad

I have a picture like this since they day they were born!! Told you Dr M is pretty special to us


All in all we got a good report on the kids. Hayley's right ear (last month it was left ear, go figure) is pretty nasty and draining lots. Tube is still in for now. We started Siprodex drops and will follow up with ENT next week.  Dr. M gave me a script for Ammox, she knows how this ends up and is always one step ahead....pure Awesomeness, I tell ya

Hunter's Stats:
59 pounds 8 ounces
53 1/4  inches

Hayley' Stats:
45 pounds 4 ounces
47 3/4 inches

So thankful to have healthy and growing kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment