Sunday, June 26, 2011

Big Apple Adventure

We had VBS this past week and we all are still trying to recoup. I am sad that I didn't get to the kids room to take pictures more but when you are teaching 15, 4 & 5 year olds, it gets crazy and wild!


I did have Clayton in my class this year..added bonus!


DOUBLE TROUBLE
We had Commencement on Friday night and each class got to share what they had learned during the week. I AM so proud of both kids, they answered questions, knew their memory verses and did wonderfully on their song! Many thanks to Amy, Lindsey, Ryan and Eva for putting up with my kids this week!!
The Library ladies did something new this year, had a little reading contest for each class. Hunter won for his, and Hayley for hers!! They take after their momma and love to read!!

I got some snuggle time in with Leah Beth (Claytons' sister)--she is pure rotten and just like her Daddy, poor Lori!! Hard to believe that she will be 1 next month, she is getting too big!
LOVE her little teeth!



No comments:

Post a Comment