Thursday, June 16, 2011

Off Loading

Well our final morning of our Cruise was here and what a better way to end our trip then with yet another beautiful sunrise? I tell you, pictures do not do justice on the sunrise and sunset we saw
 As we were pulling back into the Port Of Miami we saw this cool Coast Guard ship, the kids were very excited to see this.
 We are our last yummy breakfast while we were waiting to dock
 We headed back to our room and waited until we got the "all clear" from the Captain and Customs that we could check out. Daddy and I enjoyed some snuggle time with our kiddos while waiting

 Brian was more then ready to "off load" he kept pacing the floor and checking the door making sure nobody was ahead of him. I have to admit, I was ready to get off too--it was nice being away but I by now I am missing my family, friends and farm!
 Custom Guards were waiting as we off loaded. I had filled out all our papers and was just waiting for us to get questioned about things, it would be our luck! Guess having two smaller children and not tons of luggage helped too. We couldn't smuggle a lot into our bags because they were so small. All went well, no questions and we were thru customs and waiting for our shuttle by 10 am!! I see another day at the beach ahead of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment