Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby Oedy is here!!!

Our good friends, The Oedy's (Diana, Bro. Josh,  Lana and Nathan) welcomed their precious baby girl, Ava Joy,  into this world yesterday. I couldn't wait to head to the hospital and get some quality time holding and loving on her.  

Ava Joy Oedy
August 30, 2011
8 pounds 4 ounces
21" long
 She is the most laid back child ever! I was so surprised how awake and content she was while I was there, I did stay a LONG while. She must of recognized my voice from rubbing and talking to her all the time. God love Diana, she just sat there and let me do it!!


 wish this picture would flip...grr
 All the Oedy kids have the longest toes ever....Ava is no exception!! LOVE IT
Welcome sweet Ava, you are truly loved and blessed with an awesome family. I look forward to spoiling you right along with your brother and sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment