Friday, August 5, 2011

Holiday World

We headed to Holiday World for our last little get away before school starts on Wednesday. I can't believe that its that time of year already, summer has flown by!
A yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrel, this is a rare treat since Daddy and Hunter HATE this place.

It was a bittersweet trip this year, Hayley was FINALLY tall enough (48") to ride all the rides in the park. She was SUPER excited, I on the other hand, wasn't to thrilled. I like the roller coasters, but was always looking forward to "us" time at the water park or other areas of the park while the boys did the bigger rides. Not this year, we all rode them and had lots of fun. Next year, I am already told them, I'm sitting out, too old to get thrown all around and sore for days!

 
I can't express how much I love that Hayley so gets into every. single. dance/song the characters do. She told me that if barrel riding doesn't work out she wants to be the next Sparkles!!

Yes, I know that the kids are older but they still love Holidog Fun town..we stay for hours in there bouncing one ride to the next. Brian and I just sat and watched them, kinda sad how grown up they are getting.





If there are games around, Brian will find them....he is worse then a little kid!
He did win Daddy of the Year as he won Smurfette...Hunter won a frog





I feel like I don't have many pictures because I was really trying to enjoy this HOT 98 degree day and savor every minute of it before school starts. We ended our day in the water park, oh so refreshing. Looking forward to opening and closing the park again next year with my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment