Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just fishin'

It was a perfect evening for some quality family time fishin.'  Things here have been wild, crazy and non stop for pretty much this whole month and we haven't seem much of Brian. Fishin' is something that we LOVE to do and can spend hours enjoying this filled with lots of laughter, love and memories.


LOVE this tree...its so huge

OH. MY. WORD.
Can we say attitude?



SO PROUD
Hunter caught the first fish of the evening!


Brian was the next....his is a little smaller

One of my favorite pictures
 I was looking at Hunter and really got emotional, he is growing up so fast. I mean seriously, he looks about 13 in this picture...boots, jeans and tank top. He is truly a country boy at heart

 See, I really was there.
 It was getting hot, kids were hungry,  the fish were not biting (the Lake is still very high from the flood), bugs were biting and we were on the verge of meltdowns so were told the kids this is your last cast. I looked over and this is what I saw. (you may need to make the picture bigger to really see it)

 Hunter caught a fish and he was showing Hayley how to hold it...

 I don't know who was more proud: Hunter, Hayley or I
These are the little memories and moments that I cherish, the ones that reinforces they REALLY do love each other and look out for each other. I know that it seems as they are getting older the bickering is more but when it comes down to it's just brotherly/sisterly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment