Monday, August 22, 2011

Couple Shower

Saturday night was the traditional Couple Shower given by the Hen's. I can't believe that its already wedding shower time for Erin and Brian, the big day is approaching fast! So excited that our family is growing and I get another brother in law!! The kids are excited that get another Uncle to wrestle and drive crazy!!

The groom and bride to be
Brian and Erin


My  (little/big) sister and me
I was SUPER excited that Brian got to attend with me. We have had some nasty storms and we haven't seen much of him this last week. The weather was calling for more storms tonight so he didn't think that he could get the day off (YES he was going to use a vacation day for this..see he really does love you Erin!!) but we got a call about 2 hours before I was planning on leaving that he could be off!  Thankful that we got to spend some quality time together, even if was in the car to and from.



Amy showed up wearing the same. exact. clothes. as me. I mean if I didn't live over an hour away I would of gone home and changed. It was too funny, guess that what happens when you love Target! We were pretty cute if I do say so myself!!

I had every intention on taking lots of picture (shocker, I know) but I didn't. Guess I was too engrossed in corn hole, food  and adult conversations




      

Trying to get (my) Brian to take pictures is like pulling teeth, he HATES it. In all the pictures that we have with Mom and Dad he is always trying to hide behind someone or something. Mom forewarned him that he WAS going to get his picture taken and LIKE it...she was pressing her luck!


Dad, Mom
Erin and Brian

Erin and Brian got lots of goodies, I was watching to see what I wanted to to put on my Christmas List




Cindy worked on her bouquet (made from all the bows off presents) for the rehearsal. There are still 2 more showers this month so  it will be pretty full when its all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment