Thursday, August 11, 2011

School Bus

I have decided that since the kids are older now that I am going to let them ride to and from school on the days that I am not subbing. They were so excited this morning, the bus couldn't come fast enough. I had ever intention on walking with them all the way up the hill and taking pictures but they were too cotton. pickin'. fast.  Out the door and full speed up the hill they went. I had to super zoom on my phone to get these!!

Mr Jim drove them home from school a few (like less then 10) times last year, and did wonderfully. He is an older man and is so good to them, bringing them treats and making sure they are OK. He has even called me when he was running late, (MAJOR BROWNIE POINTS) this helps me to breathe easier.  All will contine to be well as long as they behave themselves, if not I have leverage....the bus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment