Friday, August 5, 2011

Max Care X 2

We headed to Max Care this morning to see about getting a script for Hunter's bug bites/poison ivy that looked like they were getting infected. Poor thing is ate up all over. He refuses pictures anymore, guess that is just a typical 9 year old!
While we were there the nurse was handing me our script and asked if she could see me out in the hall, proceeded to pull me next door where I saw this....

 Hayley and Brain had been outside walking around killing time and was going back in when the glass door MINUS a kick plate caught her toe and cut it open. Yep...3 stitches!!

 Poor thing, she did so well, I am telling you this girl is tough as nails. No walking for 3-48 hours due to where cut is, so we have this nice little spilt on her toe. Just in time for school to start!
It's the first set of stitches she ever got, so after 7 years of being stitch free, I'm not complaining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment