Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Emily!!

Thursday night the kids and I headed to El Nopal (yumm-o) for a very special surprise birthday celebration...Emily turned 16!!!  Emily is the daughter of a very good friend (Terri) and is the first person outside of family to watch the kids. Hayley is absolutely in love with her---she thinks she hung the moon because she barrel races!! Hunter thinks that she is pretty cool too, but won't admit it if there are certain people around, he cracks me up!
Terri has been planning this surprise party for a while and I am so thankful that it all went perfectly and Em had no clue!! She just thought that she going to dinner for her birthday. She was but a few of her closet friends and family were there waiting for her!  I wished that I had gotten a picture when she first walked in but I was too excited to think about taking pictures.


Emily and Hayley

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Emily,
Happy Birthday to you!!

Little did Emily know, the surprises were not over.....there was one more out back
 A NEW TRUCK
 She was speechless...it was so cute to see her reaction!!! One very lucky girl
The birthday crowd with Em's truck
 Hayley, Terri and I went shopping last weekend for our present. Hayley was insistent that she wanted to get her a name tag/plate for her truck. (We knew she was getting a truck!) We had to wait until she got her truck before we could give her our present. I almost forgot to get a picture, that's why it's blurry!


Thanks for letting us help celebrate your special day with you. I can't believe that you are going to be driving soon, Lord help us and your Momma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment