Monday, August 22, 2011

First Week of School

WE SURVIVED!!!!

That should speak volumes, right?! It has been a good first FULL week of school and we (kids and Mommy) are exhausted. Only 2 bad mornings out of the 8 that we have been back, so that is good and our routine it working out nicely. 

Hunter is loving the 4th grade...LOVES his math teacher, Mr. Seabolt. Guess he's on cloud 9 because Math is his best subject and a MAN teaches it!

Hayley is doing well, only 1 little problem during lunch. Ms. Kinzel fixed that, guess she's a popular girl who everyone wants to sit by so they had to limit her "friends" at lunch. Ms. Social Butterfly, wonder where she gets that from???

I'm adjusting to the quietness of the house since both kids are in school and Brian is either working or sleeping. I do have to say that its still too quiet, I miss the organized chaos of my kids when they are gone. Don't worry, I have stayed busy and have  gotten lots done...cleaning out closets, organizing cabinets, grocery shopping alone (think I have died and gone to heaven) and already started subbing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment