Saturday, January 29, 2011

They arrived!!!

I checked the mail on the way in this evening and was super excited when I found 3 white envelopes, I knew exactly what they were!!! Brian mailed his application in a day later then the kids and I because of the problem with his birth certificate--he should get his later this week! I opened mine while the kids were in the shower, I couldn't wait!!!


Right before they headed to bed I told them that I had a special suprise for them, they had no idea what
it was.....
 
They both squealed with excitement and immediately wanted to compare the pictures to themselves, you know just in case their looks changed in the last 3 weeks





After this crazy weather that we have been having, we ALL (Brian included) are ready for some warmer and dry weather!! We get to cross another item off our "To do list." 

T minus 131 days until we set sail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment