Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last play date

I wanted to do something special with just Clayton and Leah since their last day will be next week, so we joined Ms. Diana, Lana and Nathan for one last play date at All About Kids. I LOVE that place--clean, fun and cheap..$5 for a whole after noon of exercise and play. Too bad I didn't find out about AAK until after the kids were older, that would of been life savor in the winter months!
 

Leah and I had our picture taken by Clayton


Jumping Bean

Leah was all smiles and jabbering at all the kids

On your mark, get set....

JUMP





love gummy smiles
  
Clayton must had made 1000 trips down the slide

Leah passed out the last 20 minutes we were there.

Pushing Lana


so sweet...sister leading brother

Nathan camping out in ball pit

Ms. Diana pushed the kids
I got some extra cuddle time in with the kids today, so thankful for that. Both kids are at the age where they are too busy to snuggle anymore and it breaks my heart, they are growing up too quick. Today must have been the exception to the rule and I took advantage of that.

Lovin' on Leah
Hayley had to sneak in

It was such a wonderful day to be filled with fun and friends. I will miss not being able to have the kids at play dates, but may just have to steal them every once and a while and get my fix. Love you both, Clayton and Leah like you are my own...never forget that!!


* Blogger is being so touchy...i have posted these pictures 3 times and they still are in ramdon places, sorry about that..will have to do for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment