Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Days

Well, today was snow day #5 for us and hopefully the last one for this year. I'm ready for sunny, warm, day where the kids and I can actually spend more then 5 minutes outside before we freeze to death or have to worry about getting pneumonia and a stay in the hospital. I do have to admit the snow is very pretty to look at,  but I don't want to have to be out in it other then feeding the animals!

<>

 The kids haven't even asked to go out and play, they are over the snow too! We have enjoyed these past two days doing nothing too exciting: just being lazy, watching movies, snuggling more, staying up a little later and sleeping in!!

Clayton and me being silly

Hunter enjoyed sleeping in


my NEW favorite morning drink

Special treat:  movie and lunch


Mother Hen (aka Hayley) and Leah

Hunter and Clayton playing their DS

I am hoping, praying, crossing fingers and doing the "School Dance" tonight, ready to go back to school so that we can get this year over with.

                            Happy Snow Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment