Friday, January 14, 2011

Applications are mailed

We took advantage of the late opening the kids had yesterday and made a family trip to the Post Office to mail off our Passport applications! I was so very glad that it went smoothly for the most part, we had a little trouble with Brian's birth certificate (go figure!). They couldn't accept it because it was the one from the hospital (and bc of 9/11) so that meant a headache and a  trip to Frankfort to get a copy of his original one. Good thing that I'm the OCD wifey that I am, and knew everything he'd need, where he needed to go,  etc and had it all ready for him! We finally got his birth certificate and he will be stopping my the post office on the way home to mail his. I am just praying that this is the only "problem" that will have and that we ALL will be approved--should be unless there is something we don't know about Brian..ha ha!



We set sail in 146 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment