Friday, December 2, 2011

Thankful (part 3 )

Nov 15--Today, I am thankful for my health. I have so many family and friends who are sick

Mov 16--Today, I'm thankful for my bestie. She is the definition of unconditional love, the most selfless, giving and caring person I know. I cherish our talks, inside jokes and time we spend together by the pool, shopping, hanging out and meeting for dinner when possible. For the way that we always know what the other one is thinking. We are a dangerous pair!!
I'm so thankful that God blessed me with her in his timing


Nov 17--Today, I am thankful for all the love, concern and prayers that have been offered up for Hayley. We are beyond blessed to have such awesome friends and family.

Nov 18--Today, I am thankful that Brian's Momma only comes in town once a year. Yep, you guessed it, we have to see her tonight.

Nov 19--Today, I am thankful for early morning snuggle time with my kids. They are getting older and this is happening less and less. Makes waking up early on the weekend worth while.

Nov 20--Today, I am thankful that we live on a farm and the many memories and life lessons that we get to teach the kids along the way. There is no way possible that Brian and I could do this alone

Nov 21-Today, I'm thankful that my hubby is off the next 10 days.

Nov 22- Today, I'm thankful that it's my Friday!!

Nov 23--Today, I am thankful for a much needed day off school.
 Nov 24-- Happy Thanksgiving to all. Enjoy spending time with loved ones today. Pray for those who are traveling and who have lost loved ones over the last year. But most of all give God the thanks for all you have been blessed with.


Nov 25-- Today, I'm thankful that all my shopping is done, wrapped and under my tree. No way you could pay me to be out today!!!

Nov 26-- Today, I'm thankful that I'm finally getting my voice back.

Nov 27-- Today, I'm thankful for Sunday afternoon naps after church!!!

Nov 28-- Today, I'm thankful to make a difference in a child's life.

Nov 29-- Today, I'm thankful for Gods plans and timing in my life.

Nov 30-- Today, I'm thankful for all my family and friends who are praying for Nate, Lori and Nick. Here's to hoping this is the end of their nightmare and they (and the many other families) will get to bring their sweet babies home FOREVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment