Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby Abi

 We finally got to meet sweet baby Abigail (Abi) this past weekend and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. She is the sweetest thing alive and poor thing looks just like her Daddy!!!  I had to laugh because the kids were arguing over how we are related to her (we aren't its Brian's brother by another mother...his BF's baby) and who was going to hold her first. Poor things haven't learned that this Momma gets shot gun on all babies, I will go down fighting!!



It was so precious to see how much the kids loved her, they are such loving kids and they both did SO well holding her. Brian was puddy---he loves kids to death and is so good with them. Silly thing, tried to tell me how to hold and burp her--think it was his way of saying he "needed" to show me so he could get his hands on her.
Thanks Bryan and Amber for letting us get our baby fix. Love you all and cant wait to see Abi grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment