Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Where? When? and Why?

Sunday was the kids annual Christmas Play at church and as always, they did a wonderful job! It's always a lot of work and I say each year that I am done with the my little ones, but I know that I would SO miss it if it held true.
 Hunter was "Dan N Baum" a country son who helped run a family tree farm. It was very fitting for him. Hayley narrated the play and shared a duet with Mahala.These girls and their singing, it was PERFECT!! 
Wished I had taken more pictures but its hard when you are helping. These are from dress rehearsal but I guess they are better then nothing at all.


Hayley in front row: red shit, jeans and black scarf/hat
Hunter and "Grace"



Hayley's duet
My little ones who were angels and shepherds

As always, the big man himself made a special appearance himself! Had to threaten the kids to get in line and take a picture with Santa. They are getting too old and too cool for this stuff. Breaks this Mommas heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment