Monday, December 26, 2011

Fisher Christmas

Saturday we literally headed "Over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go" for our Fisher Christmas. I love that we all could get our schedule to coordinate and spend an afternoon/evening together with lots of yummy food, laughs, memories (and a few presents). We definitely had  our entertainment provided, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, who got Hayley Just Dance 3. I am hoping that all these dancing games will pay off with a cheer leading or dance scholarship when she gets older.
me and my gal

ipod docking station

me and my sisters
me,erin and amy
For some crazy reason we decided to do family pictures right before everyone headed home. Not the best idea, I mean who wants to stand still after they have been wrestling, eating endless cookies, running wild, and playing with all their Christmas loot?!?! Next year, pictures before all the craziness begins!!
my family
Brian and Erin

Amy, Keegan and Jason




FIRETRUCKS for keegan

Hayley got some Wii games and everyone was having lots of fun and laughs playing them. We definitely burned a little sugar off.
Grandpa, Keegan and Hunter

SPOILED ROTTEN
Grandpa and Grandma got lots of great loot as well. So thankful, that my sister is such a great shopper!!

My sister, Erin, and her Brian, give the most annoying gifts for every. single. holiday. I can not wait until they have kids because paybacks are coming!!!! They got Hayley Rock Band for the Wii complete with drums and guitar!!!! She was pumped!!!

Daddy checking out his stocking

me and my love
Thanks for all your gifts and such a fun evening. It was so nice to be able to spend the whole evening together relaxing, eating and watching the kids play. We are truly blessed, love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment