Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Morn'

Santa came and I was so excited that the kids let us sleep until 7:30!!

Hunter got a Nintendo 3 DS

Mario Kart 7

Lego's

Hayley got a video camera

County Just Dance for the Wii

Baby Feel Better

The kids were so excited to give Brian his presents they bought at school.

Notebook and Pen from Hayley

Coffee mug from Hunter

For the past 10 years Brian has been wanting a flag pole. Seriously, a flag pole?! Well we always go to the Farm and Garden show and he spends hours talking and looking at these things. I decided that it was the perfect gift for him this year and ordered one. If you are ever bored, google flag poles and look at the 10 million different brands, makes, types, etc. Thanks to Pop and Pa for translating and telling me what I type I wanted!! And he was clueless, score one for us!!!

The kids had been working on a super secret surprise for Brian and I off and on for the past couple of weeks. We FINALLY got to open it on Christmas and it was the best. present. ever.   

Sweet handwritten card from both of them:

A lay to hang from my rear view mirror

Hayley drew me this picture:
Brian got a tape measure, pen and these Cd's....Waterboy (his all time fav movie) and Garth Brooks
and I got She Daisy Christmas and Christmas with the Stars  CD. They bought all of this stuff at a yardsale with their own money. LOVE IT

So, a few weeks ago I was shopping and found these super cute boots. I did what any good wifey would do and took a picture and sent it to her hubby complete with size, store, and price. I was so excited to see them under the tree and couldn't wait to wear them. Watch out TES girls, I got my boots to go with my new sweater dresses, game on!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment