Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday Night Fun

Brian took off work on Friday night so that he could watch Hayley dance.(I am so blessed to have a husband who wants to be part of special moments like this--it kills him the few times that he had to miss something) As soon as the kids got off the bus we headed out to eat at Cracker Barrel--yummy!! We passed time by taking pictures waiting for our food--isn't this what every family does??

After dinner, we all headed down to SCHS for the football game and to watch Hayley perform her dance from camp last week.We met up with Pop, Nana and the Forberger's. It was SO cute to see all the little ones shaking their junk--and boy did they ever. I was telling Brian that I am in NO way ready for us to be spending our Friday nights at games watching the kids play and dance!! It will be here before you know it.
 I tried to take some pictures as they were getting lined up on the field, but from where we were sitting they didn't turn out so well. I had taken lots of pictures the following week at camp and knew that I could steal some pictures of tonight from some other Momma's. It's so hard trying to take pictures/video and watch all at the same time. Can't wait until we win the lotto so I can hire someone to do this for me!!

I am having difficulties uploading the video--GRRRR....will keep trying to get it on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment