Saturday, September 18, 2010

4 under 3?

That's right, I had 4 kiddos under 3 on Friday and we had big time fun. Most people, including Brian, say that I am crazy for keeping all these kids, but it didn't bother me one bit. I had told Diana that I would watch Lana and Nathan while they painted so that they could move. We weren't in the house 10 minutes and toys were strung from here to there and the laughter was non stop.  I love getting to play with these kiddos, I can  spoil them rotten and send them home-I am getting SO good at this, guess it just means that we need more nieces and nephews-(HINT, HINT Amy, Erin, and Angela)

I was cracking up because Lana loves to play cars, no babies for her!

 

After lunch we played outside for a while, Lana LOVES to jump on the trampoline. Nathan on the other hand took some warming up to the idea, but he loved it. He kept clapping his hands and bouncing on his bottom.

 



You have to look real hard, but Lana's hair is all staticy, she thought it was funny!

We took a rest from all the jumping and headed to the swing set and bikes


Nathan was so content and relaxed he was ready to doze off, all that playing made for a tired boy.
 Lana wanted me to paint her finger nails to match Hayley's while Nathan was napping.
Lori had called to see if she could bring the kids over for a while so that she could run some errands. Clayton and Lana have became good buddies from hanging out at Team Kids and our play dates. It was SO cute to see the smile on both of their faces when they saw each other. Better watch out when they get older!!

Oh. my. goodness. The laughter, shrieks, and squeals that came while playing were never ending. I am so glad that the all the kids had so much fun playing together. Who knew that hot wheels entertain kids for hours upon end.
*Just a side note: we do have other toys, but for some reason all the kids want the hot wheels.
Nathan was in awe watching everyone play.
 

I had to laugh, Clayton went to get the baby stroller out of Hayley's room (he says that is his bulldozer, complete with sound) and wanted me to put Leah in it, so I did!  She is getting to be a chunk! Don't worry, I DIDN'T let him push her around, although he wanted to take her for a walk!

I do have to say that aside from all the craziness of changing diapers, bottles, filling sippy cups and snacks, it was such a fun day. I hated that my kids were at school, they would of loved to be in the middle of all the fun. Thanks for letting all of your kids come and play with me, its keeping me young!

No comments:

Post a Comment