Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bye Bye Dora

Original plans to redo Hayley's room was for me to do it over the summer, but between her hospital stay, doctor appointments and the HOT and HUMID weather, it was put on hold. Sunday afternoon I finally started on taking down the boarder. Thankfully, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!

Before:
Bright Yellow walls with Dora boarder.
(this has been her room since she was 1!! Bittersweet!!)


During:
NO more Dora boarder

I have been sanding this past day and a half. It's hard to do when you have allergies/sinus funk/cold--I am always having to stop to sneeze and blow my nose.  Hoping to have it all painted and move her back in by Monday, that is if I am feeling better!!

This is her bedding that she picked out with Grandma Fisher. Walls are going to be the teal blue color with lime green, chocolate, and pink polka dots. I am still looking for some curtains to match--she is wanting lime green. Can't wait to post pictures of it when its all complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment