Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bad Mommy

I  lost my "Mother of the Year" award on Friday. Got a phone call at 4:05 from school saying that the kids were in the front office waiting to be picked up (school dismisses at 3:45). I told the kids to ride the bus home today but forgot to send a note stating the transportation change (usually are car riders on Friday), there for they waited in the car rider line.  I immediately left the house and headed to town to get them--going 85 (speed limit is 55) thank you Jesus no cops around and arrived at school in 15 minutes (usually takes 25-30) to find my kids out front in Mrs. Martins car having a grand ole time!! After fighting between the teachers, Mrs. Martin, Mrs. Sienicki and Ms. Heiss over who was going to bring them to "The Mitchell Lane"--Mrs. Martin won. Guess it pays off to have friends in the school system once again--thanks Kristen, I owe you big time!
*This is the first time ever that the kids had been "forgotten" at school*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment