Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Silly Bands

I tell you, whoever thought of these is a super rich person right now!! Every child I know has their arms taken over by these little plastic, shape holding, bracelets
.
We went to church two weeks ago and that was the first I saw of them and then the next day when we went for labs--everyone I saw had  them. I totally refuse to buy these (they are WAY to pricey for my pocket--3.99 for 12 bracelets) so the kids had taken some of their money and bought some and are so proud of their purchases. They love to see their friends and trade bracelets with them, I think both kiddos have like 60+ of these little things--sad thing is I am already over them!!

There are all kinds of themes: animals, movies, cars, food, cats, dogs, sports teams, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment