Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shelby County Pool

I took the kids and Clayton to the Shelbyville Aquatic Center Pool and it was so much fun. I honestly don't know who had more fun the kids or I!  The pool is perfect, it goes from 0" to 3' 1/2"--both Hunter and Hayley can touch so I am not so stressed about that and it also has a nice little "kid area" where the little ones can play and it doesn't go deeper then 2'...perfect for Clayton to think that he is with "big kids." Oh, I almost forgot, it has a froggy slide in the 3' section, a open tube slide that dumps into the 3' 1/2 section, a water mushroom, and two fountains.
the kiddie area

checking out some girls....

the BIG slide


Hunter wore that slide out

Clayton and I went down the slide too--
he did so well and thought it was fun!!

Hayley on the froggy slide

my two little fishies

Clayton loved to throw dive sticks

 
and find them!

Every hour and half or so they had a break time no kids were allowed in the water, just adults. It was SO nice--it gave me a chance to make the kids rest, bathroom breaks, snacks and yes, reapply the sunscreen.

We even had fun taking some pictures!


The kids loved to run back and forth to the mushroom--they giggled so hard!
Hunter and Clayton                                         Hayley and Clayton

so proud he can touch without water wings!

Hunter played with some school friends

Clayton was scared of the water in his face, so I kept working on splashing him and before we left he thought it was funny to blow bubbles in the water!



No comments:

Post a Comment