Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snowed in Sleepover

I figured that since we were having another snow day yesterday that Clayton could stay all night. Since both Hunter and Hayley are in school all day now, usually its just Clayton, Brian and I. We can always find some type of trouble to get into. Although, when the kids are out of school for whatever reason, he gets super excited to play all day long with them.

As I was cooking dinner the kids thought it was fun to lead each other around the house acting like horses! Ah the imagination of a child....


Clayton requested hamburger, bake beans and homemade fries....yummy

He thought it was SO funny to call Brian and tell him that he took a shower in his shower.
He HAD to put on deodorant like Brian too!

We played some games,
took a few pictures

and then went to sleep in Brian's bed!

There is a reason that I only had 2 kids, I don't see how people do it with more then that--I was one worn out Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment