Tuesday, February 23, 2010

RaNdOm FuNnIeS

Here are some things that the kids have said lately:

Hunter: "Momma, are you cooking city bacon or country bacon?"
Me: "Hunter, I didn't know there was a difference."
Hunter: "Duh, Momma. City people eat turkey bacon and US country people eat real bacon."
~ He is his father made over~

Hayley: "Momma, can I have a gorilla bar?"
Me: "Gorilla bar? I don't know what you are talking about."
Hayley: "Yeah you do, those good things you bought at the grocery."
Me: "I still don't know what you are talking about, show me."
Hayley: "Right here"
Momma: "You mean granola bar?"
Hayley: "Oh, I thought you they were called gorilla bars"

Brian: "Looks like your roses are dying and need to be thrown away"
Me: "I am surprised at how long they lasted"
Brian: "They lasted a week"
Me: "Maybe the ones you gave your girlfriend"
Hayley: (interrupting without missing a beat) Yeah, Diana" (this is Brian's girlfriend from HS)
(Minutes later after both Brian and I dying from laughter)
Me: "No dear they lasted 11 days"
~That's my girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment