Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another snow day

Yes, you guessed it...another snow day for us today. I was really surprised when Brian called this morning and said that school was cancelled, but it was. Hunter was up and dressed at 7:05 this morning where Hayley on the other hand was not up until 9:00!! That's my girl--taking advantage of some unexpected days to sleep in.
I know that I complain of the snow and the kids being out of school, but honestly any day you get to stay home with your unexpected is a BONUS. We had a fun filled day with lots of fun games, play dough (YES I caved in and let them play with this) and a Wii Challenge in between loads of laundry!

Hayley and Hunter playing Bananagrams--
Hayley made 21 words and Hunter made 25 words
Yes, I had to get a picture of this...play dough
there's a first for everything

Hunter beat everyone on the Wii

They each have their favorite games on the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment