Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dance Camp

Hayley went to dance camp today from 10-2 at Spencer County High School and had lots of fun. She was SO excited and could hardly sleep, like a kid on Christmas Eve. I was just thankful that we didn't get all the snow they were calling for--I don't think that I could of handled the meltdown!!


quick picture before we left

The kiddos played lots of games (Sally Walker, Ships and Sailors), got a cool t-shirt, ate lunch, learned a dance routine and got to bring home a CD of the songs to practice to (Pondering on "losing" that CD) and they will get to perform at the half time of a Varsity Game (Tues 2/16 @7:30 for those who are wanting to know).











When I picked her up, they invited all the parents in to watch their dance...it was SO cute. Hayley did very well--it was hard to video tape her because she is so short compared to other--I kept losing her. I did figure out to how to take pictures on the video camera--I was excited....makes it easier to do the 2 in 1 thing...now only if I could figure out how to upload the video. This may be a project for a rainy day, but here are some pictures for now!

moving to her place



Hayley and her "BIG SISTERS"








No comments:

Post a Comment