Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day....

to each of you. This morning 2 of my 3 Valentine's and I headed to church. Brian didn't get home from work until 4:30 am, so needless to say, he was in the bed. When we got home, we gave him our presents before he headed back to work.



Brian reading the kids home made cards
Waaay better then any Hallmark card could ever be!


Hunter's card to Daddy.


Hayley's card to Daddy.


MY VALENTINE'S!!!

The kids got new "cow sticks" for their presents! Sad thing is they were more excited about these then what they got for Christmas!


Before we left for church I MADE the kids get together for a picture--
I can't believe they are that close and smiling....LOVE must be in the air!!!

Then Hayley wanted a picture with me



and so did Hunter (it's a rarity)

he later told me that was his present to me!
I'll take it anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment