Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow fun

This is what we awoke to this morning. What a beautiful work of art created by God right in our own front yard. Pictures can't start to capture how awesome it was.

I ventured out to feed at 8:00 and measured our accumulation: 3.5"
This is after some of it was starting to melt--still enough for us to have yet another "snow day" off from school.


The kids and I bundled up and headed outside for some fun!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE



Hayley and Hunter


we were trying to catch snowflakes


We had several things on our list that we wanted to do: Make a snowman, have a snowball fight, snow angels, and not freeze! I started out taking lots of pictures but then the kids wanted me to help so needless to say the snow won over pictures. Our mission was accomplished and we had a great time!!!





SHEW WWW that was hard work, time for a break!
Hayley made a snow chair to relax in




S-L-O-W-L-Y but surely our snowman started to emerge....



Hunter did the eyes, nose and mouth


Hayley used her tiger scarf from Ms. Sweazy
( I added the hair)


we used Easter eggs for his buttons


And now for your viewing pleasure, it's with great honor that I present to you:

MR. SNOWMAN WETHINGTON



A picture of my little artist and their work!


**We had lots of fun playing in the snow and wished that Brian could of been home to join us. He has been on 16 hour days due to filling shifts for those linemen who went to PA for the lovely blizzard they are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment