Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

The kids and I brought in the new year with pizza, sherbet and movies. I can't remember a year that I have been awake to see the ball drop--to us, it's just another day and we are usually asleep long before midnight! Brian had to work and I still was not feeling all that great so I knew this would be a big hit with the kids and I could rest on the couch too! For our viewing pleasures we had: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Snowbuddies and Julie and Julia. The kids are always wanting to camp out in the living room so I gave in and let them--what a better way to bring in the new year!

PIZZA

Hayley and Momma

Hunter and Momma


they crack me up-
look at Hayley posing--she is something else!



WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM




The kids camped out in the living room


poor Hayley made it until 11:45 pm
(it's further then I thought she would)


1st picture of 2010~



Hunter calling his Daddy
wishing him a Happy New Year and to be safe!
We hope that each and everyone of you had a great time bringing in the New Year. Praying that 2010 will be filled with lots of love, health, happiness and great memories~

No comments:

Post a Comment